Products made in China are not always of poor quality. Some of the reasons why product quality might be poor are:
1. Suppliers aren’t willing to pay for quality raw materials,the samples come with high quality material,and cheaper materials by mass production.
2. Suppliers are not clear on their quality requirements,or not fully understand.
3. Some manufacturers are not quality conscious.
4. Some manufacturers don’t have the skills needed to manufacture the quality expected. Or lack of machinery/equipment to reach the standards.
5. There is time pressure to deliver higher quality.
6. The profit margins are too lean. They are caught up in profit than quality.
7. Not all manufacturers care about quality or your business.
But it’s not always true, and high quality is attainable when manufacturing in China.
China still gets a bad rap for poor quality manufacturing. This may or may not be true based on the manufacturer and the product(s) you are manufacturing. A great way to manage and regulate your manufacturing process is to talk to a trusted local agent like Smart Products, we will be your eyes and ears in the factory!
Contact us today for the sourcing, quality check, factory audit. So you can spend more time for selling.
China Address: 2nd Floor, Building E, NanTong Bang Industrial Zone, YuanShanBei Village, ChangPing, Dongguan
Unit 24 / 8 Corporation Circuit
Tweed Heads South